About The GameGolden Glyph is a 7X7, 20 base bet cluster-pay video slot featuring Tumble Mechanics and a POWER WILD which triggers POWER-UP features: GOLDEN SCARAB, EYE OF HORUS, BLAZE OF FIRE.
There is a Free Spins Bonus featuring the GOLDEN GLYPH WILD multiplier symbol. Theoretical payout is 96.19%.
How To Play1. Choose your total bet
2. Press the SPIN symbol button
3. Check for any win in the WIN field
Description Of Game FunctionalityBet
The Total bet is shown in the TOTAL BET display. Change the bet by clicking on the display and choosing the total bet of your choice.
The game is started by pressing the SPIN symbol button.
While the initial symbols are tumbling in you can quick stop the game by pressing the SPIN symbol button in the desktop version or by tapping anywhere in the mobile version (where available).
Any total win in a game round will be displayed in the WIN field.
Symbol pays are displayed in the paytable, and reflect the current bet configuration.
Cluster-pay wins pay with adjacently connected symbol clusters.
Only the highest win per symbol cluster is paid.
In Free Spins only the total win for each spin is shown in the WIN field while the accumulating win for all Free Spins is shown in the TOTAL WIN field.
All winning combinations in the game can be viewed in the paytable, which can be reached through the "i" button in the keypad menu.
Using Autoplay will let you play a number of game rounds automatically.
Press AUTOPLAY and choose a number of game rounds to initiate Autoplay.
The remaining number of spins is displayed while Autoplay is active.
Autoplay is stopped by pressing the STOP button.
Advanced Autoplay Settings (where available)
The Advanced Autoplay settings allow the player to set number of plays, total session loss limit, and single win limit.
Autoplay will stop when any of the selected limits are exceeded.
Fast Play (where available)
The Fast Play functionality is used to get the shortest game round possible (not available on all Casinos).
Fast Play is initiated from the ">>" button in the keypad.
Desktop Version SettingsIn the settings panel at the lower left of the game you can choose:
This setting allows you to choose if the game should play sounds and music.
Use SPACE for spin
This setting allows you to use your Space Bar on your keyboard to initiate game rounds.
Show Splash Screen on startup
This setting allows you to switch the Splash Screen on and off.
Mobile Version SettingsPlayer Controls
HOME symbol redirects back to the mobile game lobby.
GAME CONTROLS are reached by tapping the GAME CONTROLS icon.
Access GAME CONTROLS to change TOTAL BET size and access the AUTOPLAY settings.
On the side panel access CLIENT SETTINGS by tapping the SETTINGS ICON.
In SETTINGS, SOUND selection allows you to choose if the game should play sounds and music.
In SETTINGS, REPLAY will take you to game play history.
PAYTABLE icon accesses game PAYTABLE.
The "?" Symbol opens GAME RULES.
Game FeaturesTUMBLE MECHANICS
- TUMBLE MECHANICS are available in both the base game and Free Spins Bonus.
- Any symbols that are part of a winning cluster are removed
- The empty positions will be filled with symbols falling from above.
- Any new wins will be added to the existing win.
- Tumbling ends when there are no new winning clusters.
- POWER WILD is available in both the Base Game and the Free Spins Bonus.
- After the removal of winning symbol clusters and prior to tumbling, a POWER WILD is awarded in one of the empty spaces.
- At most one POWER WILD is awarded for each tumble.
- POWER WILD is evaluated and removed as a WILD.
- For each POWER WILD removed, an additional POWER-UP is activated.
- If the Free Spin Bonus Power-up is activated, all unused POWER WILDs are turned into WILD. No additional POWER WILDs will be awarded during the remaining tumbles of that spin.
- At the beginning of each spin 5 POWER-UPs are randomly determined with the final POWER-UP always being FREE SPINS BONUS POWER-UP.
- Each of the first 4 POWER-UPs is chosen randomly from among GOLDEN SCARAB, EYE OF HORUS, and BLAZE OF GOD.
- POWER-UPs are activated for each POWER WILD consumed as part of a win.
- When there is a non-winning screen, activated POWER-UP are awarded in the order they were activated.
- Awarded POWER-UP will be consumed.
- A magic scarab is summoned and spawns 4 - 10 randomly placed WILDs in the game area, followed by a win evaluation.
- The EYE OF HORUS is summoned to remove all visible occurrences of a randomly chosen low type symbol in the game area, followed by a tumble and win evaluation.
- Each removed symbol awards 1/20 of the current bet.
- The BLAZE OF FIRE is summoned in a random location to remove all normal symbols in it's Row and Column.
- Each removed symbol awards 1/20 of the current bet.
- WILD, POWER WILD and GOLDEN GLYPH WILD are not removed by BLAZE OF FIRE.
- 9 free spins are awarded if the FREE SPIN BONUS is activated in base game.
- 3 additional free spins are awarded for each activation in the Free Spins Bonus.
- During the first free spin, the GOLDEN GLYPH WILD is placed in a random location.
- The awarded GOLDEN GLYPH WILD, and the indicated multiplier will carry over to the next free spin until the end of the Free Spins Bonus.
- On each free spin the GOLDEN GLYPH WILD moves randomly to a new location.
Special SymbolsWILD Symbol
- WILD substitutes for all normal symbols in win evaluation.
- WILD is evaluated separately in each involved symbol cluster.
- WILD does not pay by itself.
- WILD is removed before tumbling if it is involved in one or more symbol clusters.
- POWER WILD symbol acts as WILD in win evaluation and removal.
- GOLDEN GLYPH WILD symbol substitute as a WILD during win evaluation.
- The winnings of the symbol clusters that GOLDEN GLYPH WILD substitutes in are multiplied by the indicated multiplier.
- The multiplier starts at 1. The multiplier increases by 1 per tumble if GOLDEN GLYPH WILD is involved in 1 or more winning cluster.
- GOLDEN GLYPH WILD is not removed after win evaluation.
- GOLDEN GLYPH WILD does not tumble.
- GOLDEN GLYPH WILD moves to a new random location every free spin.
RulesMalfunction voids all pays and plays.
Incomplete games will be automatically resolved after 2 days. Any winnings resulting from automatic resolve shall be paid to player's account.
Last modification date: 12/29/2021