Christmas Cash Pots is a 10 line, 5x3 slot game featuring a multi-cash collector bonus.
2 How to Play
- Spin the reels by pressing the 'SPIN' button to try to achieve 2, 3, 4 or 5 of a kind reel wins.
- Select the 'CHANGE STAKE' button to increase or decrease the size of the bet.
- Press the 'AUTOPLAY' button to see the options. You must select the number of autoplay games, and your loss limit, before you have the option of starting the autoplay.
- 'Custom Loss Limit' refers to how much money you wish to lose before the auto play stops.
- You can either choose to accept the suggested loss limit, which is your stake multiplied by the number of autoplay games you haveselected, or manually type in a loss limit by pressing the 'Custom Loss Limit' button.
- Choose the 'More settings' option if you wish to stop the autoplay when you win over a certain amount.
- Select the 'AUTOPLAY' button during autoplays to stop them.
2.2 Turbo Mode
Enabling 'Turbo Mode' increases the speed of a game by speeding up the reel spin animation. This does not impact the outcome of the game.
3 Game Rules
- All games are played with 10 win lines.
- Wins can occur across any or all of the win lines.
- Only the highest award is paid per winning combination.
- Wins on different played lines are added.
- All wins pay across adjacent reels.
- Your winnings will be credited to your account immediately.
- You will lose your bet amount if you lose the game.
- CASH POTS Symbols can be lit or unlit, all CASH POTS symbols pay mixed in any order.
4.1 Multi-Cash Collector Bonus
- A Multi-Cash Collector Bonus is triggered by 6 or more CASH POTS symbols on reels 1-4 and a bonus symbol landing in view on reel 5.
- During a Multi-Cash Collector Bonus any positions which do not contain a CASH POTS or cash collector symbol will re-spin up to 5 times.
- Once re-spins are complete all line wins are paid, and the values displayed on all CASH POTS symbols in view are collected for each cash collector symbol in view.
4.2 Spin Chance
- Spin Chance is triggered automatically if the credit is reduced below the current price of play, yet is still greater than zero.
- Spin Chance offers the player an opportunity to wager their remaining credit in an attempt at winning an additional spin at the current bet.
- To play Spin Chance, select the ‘PLAY’ button to begin moving the pointer across the meter.
- Alternatively, select the ‘NO THANKS’ button to exit Spin Chance with the remaining credit.
- If the pointer stops on the green segment, a spin at the current bet is awarded and plays automatically.
- If the pointers tops on the red segment, the player loses any remaining credit and exits to the base game.
- The red and green segments are proportional to the amount of credit in relation to the current bet. The chance of winning a spin is determined by this ratio.
5 General Information
5.1 Game Recovery
In the event of an unexpected interruption/termination of a real play game, the game will recover to the last known state.
5.2 Payback Information
- Your odds of getting any particular outcome are always the same. This reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of plays, over an extended period of time.
- Any combination of wins in a single game is limited. It may not be possible to reach this limit in a single game from every stake configuration.
- This game has been independently fairness tested.
- The expected payback for the game is 95.00%.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 11/23/2021