- Steam Tower™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 15-bet line video slot, featuring Stacked Wilds and Free Spins with increasing Multiplier.
- The game is played on 15 bet lines (fixed), 1 - 10 bet levels, and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the Paytable multiplied by the bet level.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All coin wins, except for the top floor bonus, pay on bet lines only.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the Paytable.
- One or more Stacked Wilds covering the whole reel in the main game only, activate 10 Free Spins and the game ascends to the first floor.
- One or more Wilds appearing anywhere on the reels during Free Spins, increase the Free Spins by 2 and the game ascends to the next floor, until it reaches floor 16, the top floor.
- Additional Free Spins won are automatically added to the current Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same number of bet lines, bet level, and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- During Free Spins, all bet line wins are multiplied by the Multiplier.
- The Multiplier is updated before each Free Spin and is dependent on the floor level according to the following table:
- The Tower Meter shows the current multiplier, and your position in the tower.
- The Floor Meter displays which floor you are on.
- The Multiplier Meter displays the current multiplier.
- When the game reaches the top floor (floor 16), the player is also rewarded with a bonus win of 1000 coins multiplied by the bet level.
- One or more Wilds appearing anywhere on the reels on the top floor, increase the Free Spins by 2.
- At the end of Free Spins, the game returns to the ground floor in the main game and the Multiplier is reset.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
|Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through the Paytable pages. Click the x button to return to the game.|
|Click to view the Paytable.|
|Click to return to the game.|
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all Casinos).
- Intro screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stops Autoplay if a round is won.
- If Free Spins is won. Stops Autoplay if Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify. Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Click Reset to clear all selected Stop Autoplay options.
- Note: Some autoplay options are mandatory for some jurisdictions.
Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 97.0%
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Translations of Game Terminology
Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.
|English Term||Translated Term|
|Free Spins||Free Spins|
|Stacked Wild||Stacked Wild|
Game rules generated:
2017-12-22 08:28:11 (UTC)
Last modification date: 2/22/2022