Starburst™ Game Rules
- Starburst™ is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot featuring the Starburst™ Wild with re-spins, and win both ways.
- You can play 1 to 10 bet lines at different bet levels and coin values.
The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines, bet level, and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds (alternatively, click the AUTO button).
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Alternatively, click any symbol on the reels during the main game to view a mini paytable for that symbol.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on thePAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Starburst™ Wild symbols substitute for all symbols.
- Only the highest winning combination on an active bet line from either leftmost to right and/or rightmost to left is paid.
- Bet line wins pay when in succession from both leftmost to right and rightmost to left.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Game History is not available when PLAYING FOR FUN.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- The Starburst™ Wild symbols can only appear on reels 2, 3 and 4.
- One or more Starburst™ Wilds appearing anywhere on reels 2, 3, or 4 activates the Starburst™ Wild feature.
- During the Starburst™ Wild feature, the Starburst™ Wilds expand to cover the entire reel and remain in place while the other reels re-spin.
- If a new Starburst™ Wild appears during a re-spin, it expands and holds in place together with any previously expanded Starburst™ Wilds for another re-spin.
- The Starburst™ Wild feature ends when no new Starburst™ Wilds appear during a re-spin.
- Up to 2 additional Starburst™ Wild symbols can appear after a Starburst™ Wild activates a re-spin, triggering 1 additional re-spin for each appearing Starburst™ Wild symbol, for a maximum of 3 re-spins.
- Re-spins are played at the same bet as the round activating the re-spins.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY in the keypad or AUTO in the game panel, and then clickAdvanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all Casinos).
- Intro screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Animations. Turn the animations on or off.
- Ambience sound. Turns the background soundtrack on or off.
- Sound effects. Turns the game sound effects on or off.
- Graphics quality. Adjusts the graphic quality for optimal performance.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
- Note: Some Casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.1%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Translations of Game Terminology
Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.
|English Term||Translated Term|
Last modification date: 12/28/2021