The mystical treasures of ancient Egypt await you in Scarab! The High Priestess is ready to bestow her blessings upon those who are worthy - this 4-high symbol increases the chances for even more magical wins. Collect Scarab symbols to release the Wild Stays Charges Then Pays feature, where Scarabs charge their symbol position and turn wild on 10th spin. Trigger the Free Spins Bonus and choose your number of free spins and number of Random Wild symbols, with guaranteed Random Wild symbols on each spin in the bonus!
How to Bet
Scarab features 75 paylines.
- Displays the current number of coins being played.
- Betting is fixed at 75 paylines, which costs 75 coins.
- Displays the current total bet shown in currency.
- Press the minus button (–) to decrease the total bet.
- Press the plus button (+) to increase the total bet.
- Press TOTAL BET to open the bet selection menu.
Press the circular arrow to submit the bet and spin the reels.
Auto Spin Feature
- Auto Spin plays the game automatically for a given number of spins at the current total bet selected.
- For jurisdictions where Auto Spin is enabled: Select the number of auto spins, the loss limit, and the (optional) single win limit.
- After selecting the desired bet configuration, press AUTO SPIN, and choose how many spins to play at the current bet settings.
- Auto Spin plays the specified number of spins until STOP is pressed, a bonus is triggered, the balance is insufficient to spin, or any enabled win/loss limit settings are reached.
- Auto Spin is only available in approved jurisdictions.
Synchronised Reels Feature
- Each reel in Scarab includes large stacks of the same symbol.
- Before each spin, a reel set with one of the stacked symbols is randomly selected.
- Any symbol may appear in any stack, except the Pyramid scatter symbol.
- The same symbol may appear in large stacks on multiple reels on the same spin.
Wild Stays Charges Then Pays Feature
Each time a Scarab symbol appears on the reels in the base game, it’s frame is locked on the reels in batches of 10 rounds. On 10th round, the Wild Stays Charges Then Pays feature activates and all Scarab frames are transformed to Wild symbols. The reels are then evaluated and all wins are paid. The reels are reset and all Scarab frames are removed on the following spin. Scarab frames are remembered separately for each bet level.
Free Spins Bonus
Trigger the Free Spins Bonus when three or more Pyramid scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels. These symbols can be found on every reel.
Choose from the three options displayed in the picker.
The options available depend on how many Pyramid symbols appear on the reels when the bonus was triggered.
|3 Bonus Symbols||4 Bonus Symbols||5 Bonus Symbols|
|15 free spins with 5 random Wild Symbols||30 free spins with 5 random Wild Symbols||45 free spins with 5 random Wild Symbols|
|10 free spins with 7 random Wild Symbols||20 free spins with 7 random Wild Symbols||30 free spins with 7 random Wild Symbols|
|5 free spins with 10 random Wild Symbols||10 free spins with 10 random Wild Symbols||15 free spins with 10 random Wild Symbols|
The Free Spins Bonus is retriggered when three or more Pyramid scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels.
The Free Spins Bonus can be retriggered up to 4 times.
Free spins are played at the same total bet as the triggering spin.
- Misuse or malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- All line win symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels, beginning with the far-left reel.
- Only the highest winner is paid on each payline. Line wins are multiplied by the coin value on the winning line. Coinciding line wins on different paylines are added.
- Bonus wins are independent from line wins and are added to the total amount paid.
- Pyramid scatter symbols appear in the base game and in the Free Spins Bonus.
- Wins are shown in currency.
- In some jurisdictions, regardless of bet size, there is an award cap on any single transaction. See the paytable for details. A transaction includes the results of the Free Spins Bonus, plus the outcome which launched the bonus. If the award cap is reached in the bonus, the bonus ends immediately, even if there are remaining free spins.
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent, except in cases where one spin unlocks a feature for a subsequent spin or series of spins, per the game rules. The odds of getting any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given play of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next play are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of plays by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.
RTP is 96%
© 2019 IGT. All rights reserved. All other trademarks used herein are owned by IGT or its affiliates, may not be used without permission, and where indicated with a ®, are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Last modification date: 12/27/2021