- Jack Hammer™ is a 25-line, 3 row video slot using 15 independent reels.
- The game features Sticky Wins™, Free Spins and Wild substitutions.
- The game is played with 25 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels and different coin values.
- The spin button plays the game at the current bet level and coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- MAX BET plays the game at the highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- Bet line wins are multiplied by the number of coins bet per bet line.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All wins are shown in coins.
- The Free Spin symbol is a Scatter symbol.
- Free Spin symbol wins are added to any bet line wins.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except Free Spin symbols.
- Game History is not available when PLAYING FOR FUN.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in thePAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
The minimum bet amount is EUR 0.5 and the maximum bet amount is EUR 500.
Sticky Win™ Feature
- A winning bet line, or 3 or more Free Spin symbols triggers the Sticky Win™ feature.
- The reels with winning symbols are held and all other reels re-spin for a chance of bigger wins.
- The reels keep re-spinning as long as there are new wins.
- When no new wins are generated and Sticky Win ends, all active wins are paid.
- In the main game and Free Spins, 5 or more Free Spin symbols appearing anywhere on the reels activate Free Spins. The number of Free Spins won is according to thePAYTABLE.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- Additional Free Spins can be won during Free Spins.
- Free Spin wins are tripled (x3). Excludes additional Free spins.
- Additional Free Spins won are not multiplied by the Free Spins multiplier.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Ambience sound. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 97.0%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Translations of Game Terminology
Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.
|English Term||Translated Term|
|Free Spins||Free Spins|
|Sticky Win||Sticky Win|
Last modification date: 3/27/2019