- All games are played with 10 win lines.
- Wins can occur across any or all of the win lines.
- Only the highest award is paid per winning combination.
- All wins pay left to right across adjacent reels, except Bonus, starting from the leftmost reel.
- Spin Chance is triggered automatically if the credit is reduced below the current price of play, yet is still greater than zero.
- Spin Chance offers the player an opportunity to wager their remaining credit in an attempt at winning an additional spin at the current bet.
- To play Spin Chance, select the 'PLAY' button to begin moving the pointer across the meter.
- Alternatively, select the 'NO THANKS' button to exit Spin Chance with the remaining credit.
- If the pointer stops on the green segment, a spin at the current bet is awarded and plays automatically.
- If the pointer stops on the red segment, the player loses any remaining credit and exits to the base game.
- The red and green segments are proportional to the amount of credit in relation to the current bet.
- The chance of winning a spin is determined by this ratio.
The SPACE BAR key on the keyboard can often be used as an alternative for pressing the primary on-screen button.
During a regular spin, pressing anywhere on the screen whilst the reels are spinning will cause them to land quicker.
This does not impact the outcome of the game.
- GAME RECOVERY
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) for this game is 96.5%.
- In the event of an unexpected interruption / termination of a real play game, the game will recover to the last known state.
- The player's odds of getting any particular outcome are always the same.
- The RTP reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of plays over an extended period of time, and represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company, in accordance with the required regulations.
- The outcome of any play during the game is pre-determined. Player choices do not affect the outcome of the game unless indicated.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 12/28/2021