Dragon Tao is the second math model for the Imperial 88 game family.
The Game has a 4x5 layout with 4 Jackpots. Hold and Win bonus features hold and spin mechanics with Prizes, Instant Win and Multipliers. Free Spins features Wild multipliers. Imperial Jackpot Feature: A match 3 pick bonus with wild symbol.
Hold and Win Bonus:
- Landing 6 Credit Prize symbols will lock them in place and trigger the Bonus, with 5 initial free spins.
- During the Bonus, landing more credit prizes will lock them in place and award an extra spin per symbol.
- The bonus also features special symbols: Instant Win which will award all locked values and resume to Bonus; and x2 or x8 multipliers which will multiply all locked values.
- All remaining credit values on the reels are awarded when spins run out.
Imperial Jackpot Bonus:
- A mystery trigger whenever a Wild lands on the reels, the player is faced with 13 coins.
- The player unveils the coins which may reveal one of the 4 progressives or a special WILD coin.
- Matching 3 of the same coins, or 2 with the Wild substituting wins the corresponding jackpot. The special Wild coin enabled the potential for multiple jackpot wins.
Free Spins Bonus:
- 3 Bonus symbols will trigger the Bonus and award 6 Free Spins. Free Spins can be retriggered the same way during the Bonus.
- During the Bonus, when one or more Wild substitutes in a win, the pay for that win is multiplied by x2, x3, x8 or x88.
- The Hold and Win and Imperial Jackpot Bonuses can be won during Free Spins.
RTP: 96.18% or 94.12%
Reel Configuration: 4×5
Pay Evaluation: 1024 Ways
Bet Level: 88-880
Bet Multiplier: 1, 2, 3, 6, 10
Channel: Mobile & Desktop
Game Version : 1.0.0
Malfunction voids all plays and pays.
Last modification date: 1/24/2023