Pride and Prey
HOW TO PLAY
- LION is a scatter symbol.
- WILD is wild for all symbols except for scatter symbols.
- Pride and Prey awards cash prizes for completing game achievements at any bet level.
- There is no limit to the number of times these awards can be won!
- Land three scattered LION symbols to win free spins, where symbols can be slashed into wilds!
- This game has 5 reels with 3 rows.
Select your bet:
- To adjust the BET, use the ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons to increase or decrease the size of your stake.
- Press the SPIN button to initiate the game.
- Land 3 scattered LION symbols win the Free Spins feature; 8 free spins are initially awarded.
- Symbols can be randomly slashed after any spin. Slashed symbols will turn into WILD symbols for that spin.
- Cash amounts are awarded for completing achievements and are based on the average bet amount for each Award.
- There are 20 winlines in this game.
- All line win amounts are shown in the in-game paytable.
- This can be viewed by pressing the ‘?’ button.
- The Wager Saver feature will be offered when the player's balance becomes lower than the previous total bet. At the cost of their remaining balance, the player will be offered the chance to spin for 1, 3, or 5x the value of that previous bet.
- This feature will not be offered if the remaining balance is less than 10% of the previous total bet.
- The chance of winning is shown by the green section of the dial for each option. If the spinner lands on green, the player wins the wager.
- The RTP for this feature is equal to the RTP of the base game.
- The outcome of each play of the Wager Saver is random and unaffected by previous results.
- Only highest winner paid per winning combination.
- Malfunction voids all plays and pays.
- RTP = 97.52%
- This reflects the theoretical return across many plays.
- The maximum win for this game is €250,000.00.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (or currency equivalent. Other Operator limits may apply).