- Neon StaxxTM is a 5-reel, 4-row, 40-bet line video slot, featuring SuperStaxxTM, Free Spins, Scatter symbols and Wild substitutions.
- The game is played with 40 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels (20 coins per level) and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- When playing at the highest bet level, MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines and the current coin value. When playing at any lower bet level, MAX BET must be clicked twice to play the round at the selected level.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
. Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on thePAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
. Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
The SuperStaxxTM Feature
- The SuperStaxx feature is a stack of symbols that appears on the reels.
- In the main game and in Free Spins, stacked symbols can appear on any reel.
- All five reels contain a number of adjacent positions that, for every new spin, are randomly replaced with one symbol from the paytable, except for the Scatter symbol.
- The randomly selected symbol appears in stacks at the beginning of each spin along with the other symbols.
- In Free Spins, only the Predator symbols or the Wild symbol are randomly selected as the stacked symbol for the entire Free Spins round.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except Scatter symbols.
- Wild symbol substitution pays a winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game activate Free Spins according to the PAYTABLE.
- The total win field includes any wins during Free Spins added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- Free Spin wins are added to any bet line wins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the game returns to the round that activated Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- Additional Free Spins cannot be won during Free Spins.
The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to view the PAYTABLE.|
|Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through thePAYTABLE pages.|
|Click to go back to the main game.|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.
|Click to open the game rules
| Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all Casinos).
- Intro screen, Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stops Autoplay if a round is won.
- If Free Spins is won. Stops Autoplay if Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify,
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.90%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of
the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
Last modification date: 12/28/2021