How To Play
- All win amounts are shown in the game Paytable.
- This game uses an Any Way Pays system with 243 ways to win.
- Winning combinations may contain only one symbol from each adjacent reel, beginning with the far left reel. Only highest winner paid per winning combination.
- Like symbols or their substitute, on a single reel are not part of the same winning combination but may create separate winning combinations. Wins on different ways are added together.
- Paytable reflects current bet configuration.
- Fu Bat Symbol
- The Fu Bat symbol is wild and substitutes for all other symbols.
- In the base game and in all the Free Spin modes, the symbol appears on reels 2, 3 and 4.
- Treasure Door Symbol
- Whenever 3 or more Treasure Doors appear on consecutive reels left to right, starting with the first reel; a payout is awarded alongside 6 Free Spins.
- Wilds substitute for Treasure Doors in any left to right winning combination.
- When Free Spins are triggered from the base game, you must select one of the five Free Spin modes.
- Each Free Spin mode uses the Ace, King, Queen, Jack, Ten, Nine, Fu Bat, and Treasure Door symbols, and one other symbol depending on which mode was selected.
- The Dragon Free Spins has 88 Dragon symbols across the 5 reels.
- The Phoenix Free Spins has 98 Phoenix symbols across the 5 reels.
- The Tiger Free Spins has 108 Tiger symbols across the 5 reels.
- The Turtle Free Spins has 118 Turtle symbols across the 5 reels.
- The Koi Free Spins has 128 Koi symbols across the 5 reels.
- Whenever 3 or more Treasure Doors appear on consecutive reels left to right within the Free Spins feature, starting with the first reel; a payout is awarded alongside 6 additional Free Spins.
- The additional Free Spins use the same reel set as the currently selected Free Spins mode.
- Free Spins are played with the same total bet, awards and winning combinations as the base game which triggered the feature.
- Free Spins are played automatically after Free Spins mode has been chosen.
- Free Spins will end when there are no Free Spins remaining.
- Free Spins will end when the maximum win has been achieved.
- When a Fu Bat symbol lands on the reels, coins will be added to the pot above the reels.
- Jackpots can be awarded on any spin, both in the base game and in the Free Spins feature.
- When the pot lid closes, the Jackpot feature will be awarded.
- There are four Jackpots - Mini, Minor, Major and Grand.
- 12 coins will appear, select the coins to reveal a FU BABY.
- Once three coins have been revealed with the same FU BABY, one of the Jackpots will be awarded.
- The accumulation of coins over time in the coin pot has no effect on the triggering the Jackpot feature.
- If a Jackpot and Free Spins are awarded in one spin, the Jackpot will be played out first.
- The expected return for this game is 96.37%. This reflects the theoretical return across many plays.
- In accordance with fair gaming practices, the outcome of each and every game is completely independent.
- The chances of getting a particular outcome are always the same at the start of every game.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 5/5/2021