Lucky Angler: A Snowy Catch™
- Lucky Angler: A Snowy Catch™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 15-bet line video slot featuring Free Spins, Win Both Ways, and Sticky Wild substitutions.
- The game is played on 15 bet lines (fixed), 1 - 10 levels (30 coins per level), and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- MAX BET plays the game at 15 bet lines, the highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE. Alternatively, click any symbol on the reels during the main game to view a mini paytable for that symbol.
- Bet line wins pay when in succession from either leftmost reel to right or rightmost reel to left.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- 5 matching symbols on a bet line is a Win Both Ways win and pays twice the amount displayed on the PAYTABLE.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- All wins pay on bet lines only, except for wins with Scatter symbols.
- Sticky Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except Scatter symbols.
- In the main game, Sticky Wild symbols can only appear on reels 2 and 4.
- In Free Spins, Sticky Wild symbols can only appear on reels 2, 3, and 4. The Sticky Wild symbol on reel 3 appears automatically on row 2 only and sticks until Free Spins ends.
- A Sticky Wild symbol completing a winning combination stays on the reel until there are no new wins with the Sticky Wild symbol.
- Sticky Wild symbols won on a round activating Free Spins do not apply to Free Spins and are restored in the main game when Free Spins ends.
- If either the bet level or coin value are changed while Sticky Wild symbols are on the reels, the Sticky Wild symbols will no longer apply to the following spin.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game and in Free Spins activate Free Spins according to the PAYTABLE.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- Additional Free Spins won are automatically added to the current Free Spins.
- Sticky Wild symbols on the reels at the end of Free Spins do not apply to the following main game round.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|The spin button plays the game at the current bet level and coin value.|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
|Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through thePAYTABLE pages. Click the centre button to return to the game.|
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all casinos).
- Intro Screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Ambience sound. Turns the background soundtrack on or off.
- Sound effects. Turns the game sound effects on or off.
- Graphics Quality. Adjusts the graphic quality for optimal performance.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY in the keypad or AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stops Autoplay if a round is won.
- If Free Spins is won. Stops Autoplay if Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Click Reset to clear all selected Stop Autoplay options.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.4%
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Translations of Game Terminology
Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.
|English Term||Translated Term|
|Sticky Wild||Sticky Wild|
|Free Spins||Free Spins|
Last modification date: 6/17/2020