Wicked Dragon Wilds Megadrop
DRAGON FIRE BONUS
- The DRAGON FIRE BONUS may activate at random during a spin.
- As the dragon flies by, it will shoot one or more fireballs at the reels. On each reel position where a fireball lands, the existing symbol will be converted into a WILD symbol.
- Choose one of three WILD MODIFIERS to play with, by selecting one of the three cards when entering the game.
- RESPIN WILDS
- SPREADING WILDS
- PERSISTING WILDS
- Each WILD MODIFIER has its own unique effect.
- Any WILD symbol that lands will trigger the effect of the selected WILD MODIFIER.
- Use the 'Three card' button to select a different WILD MODIFIER.
- On any spin in which a WILD lands, and a win does not occur, any reels containing a WILD symbol will be locked.
- Any reels which do not contain a WILD will then respin until there is a win.
- The RESPIN WILDS card must be selected for this WILD MODIFIER to trigger.
- Land any WILD(s), and between 1 and 5 fireballs will be launched across the reels.
- Upon landing, each fireball will convert the existing symbol in the reel position into a WILD symbol.
- Payouts for the spin are evaluated after additional WILD symbols are awarded.
- The SPREADING WILDS card must be selected for this WILD MODIFIER to trigger.
- If a WILD symbol appears on the reels it will stick and trigger a respin.
- Only 1 respin can be awarded per spin, even if more than one WILD symbol lands on the reels.
- If no additional WILD symbols land during a respin, no more respins will be awarded.
- Wins are calculated between each spin. The total amount is awarded once all respins have been completed.
- The PERSISTING WILDS card must be selected for this WILD MODIFIER to trigger.
- Land three BONUS symbols to trigger the FREE SPIN BONUS.
- BONUS symbols appear on reels 1, 3 and 5 only.
- BONUS symbols are scatter symbols.
FREE SPIN BONUS
- This feature is triggered by landing three BONUS symbols.
- One FREE SPIN is awarded in this feature.
- The three BONUS symbols will combine into one MEGA WILD symbol which covers reels 2, 3 and 4.
- Once combined, the awarded spin will play automatically.
- Mega Drop consists of three Progressive Jackpots, these are the Minor, Major and Epic jackpots.
- For each spin, a proportion of the player’s total bet is contributed towards the Progressive jackpots.
- The Mega Drop jackpots each have payout values before which they must drop. By the time the Progressive jackpot reaches its maximum payout amount it will have been awarded to a player.
Progressive jackpots can also be awarded on any wager.
- When a Progressive jackpot is awarded, the jackpot amount is reset to a reseed value of approximately 25% of the value paid out.
- It is not possible to be awarded more than one jackpot with a single wager. If more than one jackpot is won with the same stake, the jackpot with the higher maximum drop value will be awarded.
- There exists theoretical scenarios where the jackpot drop amount may slightly exceed its expected drop value.
- Progressive jackpot balances are displayed in the game, and are updated only when awaiting user input. The jackpot balances update at least once per 2 seconds during this state.
- Although progressive jackpots can be won on any stake, the higher the stake, the greater chance.
- Any combination of wins in a single game is limited. It may not be possible to reach this limit in a single game from every bet configuration.
- In accordance with fair gaming practices, the outcome of each and every game is completely independent.
- The theoretical return to player with and without Mega Drop is as follows:
- With Mega Drop: 96.15%
- Without Mega Drop: 94.15%
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 10/5/2021