How to Play
5 Wheel Bonus
At most one of the following symbols may be available on each base game spin:, and
or in all positions on all reels awards the 5 Wheel Bonus.
Win 1 Wheel Spin on the Colored Wheel that corresponds to the color of the symbol that initiated the 5 Wheel Bonus.
The 5 Wheel Bonus awards either Currency Wins or a Progressive Jackpot.
in all positions on all reels initiates 10 Free Games.
is active on all reels during Free Games.
is not available during Free Games.
More Free Games can not be retriggered during Free Games.
The 5 Wheel Bonus is not active during Free Games.
Alternate reels are used during the Free Games feature.
The bet, lines played, and pays during the Free Games feature are the same as the initiating base game.
The 5 Wheel Bonus must be accessed in order to have a chance of winning a Progressive Jackpot.
The 5 Progressive Jackpots are: Green, Blue, Red, Purple, and Gold.
- If the wheel initiated by stops on the Progressive, the value of the Green Progressive Jackpot is won.
- If the wheel initiated by stops on the Progressive, the value of the Blue Progressive Jackpot is won.
- If the wheel initiated by stops on the Progressive, the value of the Red Progressive Jackpot is won.
- If the wheel initiated by stops on the Progressive, the value of the Purple Progressive Jackpot is won.
- If the wheel initiated by stops on the Progressive, the value of the Gold Progressive Jackpot is won.
- It is not technically possible to have two simultaneous wins of the same Progressive Jackpot.
There are separate Progressive Jackpots per bet multiplier. Contributions made to Progressive Jackpots at a certain bet multiplier are added to Progressive Jackpots that can only be achieved by making a bet at that same bet multiplier.
The following contributions are made to Progressive Jackpots on each base game spin:
- .28% of the bet is contributed to the Green Progressive Jackpot.
- .23% of the bet is contributed to the Blue Progressive Jackpot.
- .18% of the bet is contributed to the Red Progressive Jackpot.
- .16% of the bet is contributed to the Purple Progressive Jackpot.
- .13% of the bet is contributed to the Gold Progressive Jackpot.
At a 1x bet multiplier, the start-up value for each Progressive Jackpot is:
- Green: $6.00
- Blue: $12.00
- Red: $30.00
- Purple: $90.00
- Gold: $300.00
The start-up values for the Progressive Jackpots at bet multipliers other than 1x are calculated by multiplying the bet multiplier by the start-up value at a 1x bet multiplier.
There is no upper limit on Progressive Jackpot values.
‘+’ / ‘-’ buttons increase / decrease the bet value — the bet value is the total bet per game round.
Starts a game round at the current bet value.
Displays the autoplay options.
Stops the autoplay session.
The numerical value displayed within the button shows the number of autoplay game rounds remaining.
- Current Bet: The current bet is the value that appears above .
- Minimum Bet: The minimum bet is the lowest possible bet value, which is selected by pressing until the bet value no longer decreases.
- Bet Multiplier: The bet multiplier is defined as the current bet divided by the minimum bet.
Autoplay will allow game rounds to be played automatically.
Click on the Autoplay button and select the number of Autoplay game rounds.
Autoplay session — The number of Autoplay game rounds selected.
Loss Limit — set the maximum loss for the Autoplay session — if this value is met or exceeded, the Autoplay session will stop.
Single Win Limit — set a win limit for the Autoplay session — if this value is met or exceeded, the Autoplay session will stop.
Stop On A Progressive Jackpot (if enabled) — choose if the Autoplay session should stop / not stop if a Progressive Jackpot is won. This option will only be displayed on games offering Progressive Jackpot(s).
Bet — amend the Bet value, if required.
The Start Button will populate with the selected number of Autoplays when a permissible combination of settings has been selected.
Certain Autoplay settings are mandatory for some jurisdictions.If you are disconnected while playing, Autoplay settings will have to be re-set when you re-load the game.
The overall return to player is 95.70%.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 3/29/2023