Test Your Strength
How to Play
- If the meter does not fill up completely during the game round, the next game round can be initiated before the meter has emptied.
- A winning play occurs when the meter fills up completely during the game round.
- 3 to 18 Currency Wins are awarded on a winning play.
- If 10 or fewer Currency Wins are awarded on any winning play, the Multiplier Feature may randomly be activated.
- If the Multiplier Feature is activated, a random multiplier of x2, x3, x4, x5, x6, or x7 will appear on the bell at the top of the meter. All Currency Wins will be multiplied by the random multiplier.
- ‘+’ / ‘-’ buttons increase / decrease the bet value — the bet value is the total bet per game round.
- Starts a game round at the current bet value.
- Displays the autoplay options.
- Stops the autoplaysession.
- Exits the autoplay menu.
- Starts the autoplay session. The numerical value displayed within the button shows the number of autoplay game rounds remaining
- Current Bet: The current bet is the value that appears above .
- Minimum Bet: The minimum bet is the lowest possible bet value, which is selected by pressing until the bet value no longer decreases.
- Bet Multiplier: The bet multiplier is defined as the current bet divided by the minimum bet.
- Autoplay will allow game rounds to be played automatically.
- Click on the Autoplay button and select the number of Autoplay game rounds.
- Autoplay session — The number of Autoplay game rounds selected.
- Loss Limit — set the maximum loss for the Autoplay session — if this value is met or exceeded, the Autoplay session will stop.
- Single Win Limit — set a win limit for the Autoplay session — if this value is met or exceeded, the Autoplay session will stop.
- Stop On A Progressive Jackpot (if enabled) — choose if the Autoplay session should stop / not stop if a Progressive Jackpot is won. This option will only be displayed on games offering Progressive Jackpot(s).
- Bet — amend the Bet value, if required.
- The Start Button will populate with the selected number of Autoplays when a permissible combination of settings has been selected.
- If you are disconnected while playing, Autoplay settings will have to be re-set when you re-load the game.
- The overall return to player is 96.73%.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Last modification date: 8/23/2022