Soccer RulesSoccer wagers are accepted in the following manner:
1. 90-Minute – Wager is on the outcome of a soccer match, determined on the basis of the score at the end of 90 minutes of play PLUS any time the referee adds to compensate for injuries and other stoppages.
a. 90-Minute wagers do not include periods of extra time or penalty shootouts.
b. If a match takes place but is not completed as advertised (e.g. it is not a 90-minute match or is split into three periods, rather than two), all bets in the match will be refunded.
c. If any team starts a match with less than 11 players, all bets on that match will be refunded.
d. If a match is postponed or cancelled, any bets placed prior to the scheduled start of the match will be refunded.
2. To Advance/To Lift the Trophy – Wager on a team in a soccer match to advance to the next level or round of competition.
a. Wagers will be decided on the basis of the score at the referee’s final whistle at the match’s natural conclusion, whether the match is decided in regular time, extra time or in a penalty shootout.
3. Three Way – A wager in which there are three (3) possible outcomes in a soccer match.
a. If the wagering offer on a match includes the draw as a third option and the match ends in a draw, wagers on the draw will be paid, while wagers on both teams will be lost.
b. Three Way wagers will be decided on the basis of the score after 90 minutes of play and any time the referee adds to compensate for injuries and other stoppages.
4. A club team playing a European competition is classed as playing at Home if the event is moved from the club’s usual ground to a ground within their national boundaries, eg… when Tottenham Hotspur played their Champions League home games at Wembley Stadium.
5.First/Last Goalscorer – A wager on which player will score first/last in a soccer match.
a. Wagers are refunded on player who does not take part in the match or who comes on as a substitute after the first goal has been scored.
b. Own goals do not count for first goalscorer bets and are ignored for settlement purposes.
c. For Last Goalscorer wagers and wagers for a player to score 2 and 3 or more goals, all players taking part at any point of the match are deemed to have played for the purposes of Last Goalscorer bets, irrespective of whether they were on the field at the time the last goal was scored
6. Double Result – A wager on the result at half-time and full-time (i.e. at the end of 45 minutes plus injury time and 90 minutes plus injury time). Wagers will be refunded if the match is abandoned prior to the completion of 90 minutes play plus injury time.
7. Top Goalscorer/Top Team Goalscorer – A wager on the player to be the top goalscorer in a tournament, league or cup.
a. All wagers are action in a tournament provided the player is named in the playing squad and has the opportunity to play in the named tournament. If more than one player finishes on the same number of goals, then dead heat rules will apply.
b. Goals scored in penalty shoot-outs do not count.
c.Wagers placed on a player to be top Goalscorer in a given league are based on regular season games only and do not include play-offs.
8. Time of First Goal – Wagers on the time of the first goal in a match.
a. The 1st minute of the game is considered to be from the 1st second to the 59th second. The 2nd minute is from 1 minute to 1 minute 59 seconds.
b. If a goal is scored in injury time of first half, the winning selection will be the 41-50 min bracket. If the goal is scored in injury time of the second half, the winning selection will be the 81-90 minute bracket.
Various unique wagers may be offered from time to time, called proposition bets. When wagering proposition bets, unless stated, extra time/overtime does not count for settlement of wagers.
Soccer season long futures are unique wagers that will be offered from time-to- time.
Soccer Division Winner Futures
For Divisional/League winner markets, wagers are settled on the final League positions at the end of the scheduled season, irrespective of what happens in any Divisional play-offs, with wagers on “Who Will Win a League” being settled on the team who lifts the trophy. Wagers will stand on any team that does not complete all of its games. Season match wagers are settled on which of two teams will place highest in the league at the end of the season. If teams finish level on points then the tie breaker used by the league (e.g. goal difference or head-to-head records) will decide the winner. Soccer Top Goalscorer Futures Wagers placed on a player to be the Top Goalscorer in a given league are based on regular season games only. Any goals scored in subsequent play-off games do not count for betting purposes.
Once a player is named in the squad and has the opportunity to play in the league that season, wagers will stand. Wagers placed on a player to be the top scorer in a given Tournament, or to be Top Team Goalscorer in a given tournament, will stand as long as the player is named in the squad and has the opportunity to play in the named tournament. If more than one player finishes on the same number of goals, then dead-heat rules apply (any tournament top scorer award, for example "Golden Boot" is ignored for settlement purposes). Goals scored in Extra-Time will count, but goals scored within Penalty Shootouts will not count.