By observing the following rules, you will be able to relax and enjoy your gaming:
- Gaming is just for fun, not a way of earning money
- Only play when you are relaxed and concentrated
- Take regular breaks
- Keep track of your gambling. Consult the overview of your gaming transactions in your account.
- Decide your monthly gaming stake in advance. Only gamble what you can afford to lose
- Independently of our standard deposit limits, you may set a lower amount as your own personal limit
- Do not increase the maximum limit which you have decided for yourself later on
- Before you start playing, decide the winning amount at which you will end the game
- Decide beforehand how high your losses can be
- Never play under the influence of alcohol or medication
- Never play if you are feeling depressed
The following are myths associated with gambling you should understand.
- If I play multiple games at a time, I'll increase my chances of winning.
- My luck will change if I keep gambling and I’m sure I’ll win my money back.
- I have a special strategy that helps me win.
- I am due for a win.
- I have a gut feeling that today is my lucky day.
Self-control and self-protection
BORGATACASINO.COM has created tools to support Responsible Gaming and actively encourages its players to use them. All requests for Responsible Gaming measures are taken very seriously by us and are always valid for the agreed period of time.
BORGATACASINO.COM offers all of its customers the opportunity to set individual daily, weekly or monthly limits on deposits and spending. All requests for limit decreases will be implemented immediately; requests for limit increases only become valid after a delay (1 day for daily limit, 7 days for weekly limits and 30 days for monthly limits) and an additional confirmation of the request.
Furthermore customers can opt into a time management system that allows you to limit your daily time on our site. After exceeding this period of time you will be prevented from further play. All requests for time limit decreases (i.e. playing 10 hours a day to 1 hour a day) will be implemented immediately; requests for time limit increases (i.e. going from playing 1 hour a day to unlimited play) only become valid after 30 days.
BORGATACASINO.COM customers are able to temporarily suspend their account or self-exclude from further gaming for if they have developed gambling-related problems or feel at risk of developing gambling-related problems. Self- exclusion will ban you from any New Jersey licensed Internet gaming for a duration of 1 or 5 years and cannot be revoked. A permanent self-exclusion can only be filed in person at the offices of the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. You can find detailed legal information about self-exclusion here.
If you want to take a break or stop playing at one or more products for any other reasons than the prevention of gambling-related problems we also offer a service closure.