Parlay Builder Terms and Conditions
1. Parlay Builder is only available on selected sports, and customers can only place a wager on this before the event starts. Parlay Builder is not available In-Play.
2. Parlay Builders are not eligible for Cash Out or Edit My Bet.
3. Parlay Builders cannot be combined with other Parlay Builders or other Parlay or Round Robin betting opportunities and will be placed as a straight only.
4. A minimum of two picks and a maximum of 10 picks from a single game can be included in a Parlay Builder wager.
5. If a pick within a Parlay Builder is cancelled, then the entire Parlay Builder will be cancelled. For example, if your touchdown scorer pick does not take part in the game the entire wager will be cancelled, regardless of the outcome of the other selections.
6. BetMGM will not be responsible if the Parlay Builder feature is not available for technical reasons.
7. BetMGM reserves the right to reverse the settlement of a Parlay Builder if any of the picks have been settled incorrectly.
8. BetMGM reserves the right to reverse settlement or cancel any open Parlay Builder at any time.
9. BetMGM reserves the right to remove the Parlay Builder feature for any customer or group of customers where it has reasonable grounds to believe that the customer or group of customers is misusing the feature.
10. Any reference to ‘bet’ refers to the entire contents of a Parlay Builder bet slip. Any reference to a ‘selection’ is in reference to one selection within the related bet. A Parlay Builder bet is the aggregate bet compromised of all constituent selections.
11. For any obvious pricing errors, we reserve the right to cancel/void any bets placed at that incorrect price. We also reserve the right to cancel/void any bets on events where the venue is changed after the publication of odds.