Due to the spread of COVID-19 many sporting fixtures are being cancelled or re-arranged. We have compiled a list of cancellations below and will update when news is available. In most cases, bets will be void but please ensure you check our sports rules before contacting us regarding settlements.
Outright tournament betting will be covered by our rules but as yet decisions have yet to be made by governing bodies on the status of events and we will update on these once information is available.
Postponements due to COVID-19:
- Football: All UEFA competitions including Champions League and Europa League postponed. Champions League final, Europa League final and Women’s Champions League final all postponed.
- Football: Euro 2020 has been postponed until summer 2021.
- Football: Copa America 2020 has been postponed until summer 2021.
- Football: English Premier League & EFL matches now postponed indefinitely, including FA Cup and Women's Super League.
- Football: German Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga matches postponed until further notice.
- Football: Italian matches postponed until further notice.
- Football: Spanish La Liga matches postponed until further notice.
- Football: Dutch Eredivisie matches postponed until at least May 1st, all leagues in France and Portugal postponed until further notice
- Football: All leagues in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Greece, Ireland, Japan, Norway, Northern Ireland, Romania, Scotland, Slovakia, South Korea, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Wales and USA all postponed for various periods or until further notice.
- Olympics: The 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo has been postponed due 2021.
- Formula One: All races cancelled up until the Azerbaijan Grand Prix on June 7th.
- Tennis: All ATP, WTA and ITF events postponed until further notice. French Open moved to September.
- Basketball: NBA and NCAA matches are postponed until further notice. IBF & Euroleague basketball postponed.
- Rugby Union: Six Nations postponed. All European Rugby leagues suspended.
- Ice Hockey: NHL is postponed until further notice. German DEL cancelled.
- Baseball: MLB season start postponed until further notice.
- Golf: The Masters and PGA Championship postponed. PGA, European Tour and WTA events cancelled until at least mid-May.
- Cricket: Indian Premier League start postponed until at least April 15th.
- Formula E Championship: Suspended until at least May.
- Darts: Premier League Darts events rescheduled.
- Rugby League: Super League suspended.
- MMA: UFC events have been postponed until further notice.
- Horse Racing: All racing in Great Britain suspended, including the cancellation of the Grand National.
The above list is non-exhaustive as the situation is fast moving. Please do not use this as a complete guide to cancellations.
Please refer to our sports rules for full details.